2Business Telephony (VoIP)
VOIP, short for ‘Voice over IP’, is a method of voice communication that utilizes the internet. Due to the advancement of high-speed internet and low running costs associated with VoIP technology, businesses are migrating from traditional copper-wire telephone systems to VoIP systems to reduce their monthly phone costs. Contact us to find out how much you can save today.
- Improved professionalism with the introduction of an IVR or Interactive Voice Response.
- New measures to monitor staff for training and quality assurance purposes.
- Enhanced communications between several remote sites.
- Improved work efficiency with managed call routing so that only the appropriate people will provide the call.
- Cost Savings accumulated due to VoIP implementation can be allotted to other future budgets.
Cost savings will vary on a case by case basis. Legal disclosures as required for any call recordings taken place in accordance with privacy laws.